Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by Oil & Gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including backhaul, video surveillance, fixed wireless access, industrial IoT, and deployable and supplemental networks. Redline also provides a full suite of Advanced Services, including cell planning, deployment engineer, resident engineer, program management and wireless network performance audit services.
The ideal Channel Administrator will provide support to Redline channel partners, distributors, system integrators, VADs and VARs. They will apply their knowledge to help with daily administrative activities to support our Partners. The ideal candidate will work with internal stakeholders to gather information to ensure contracts are completed and renewed in a timely fashion. In addition, the Channel Administrator will coordinate partner events, provide new Partner onboarding, manage our partner portal and provide Partners with marketing support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage Partner agreements
- Organize webinars to generate more Value Added Resellers (VARs)
- New Partner onboarding
- Organize webinars to train new and current VARs
- General support to Partners including basic path profiles help and product help
- Coordinate efforts for Partner events, presence, and joint advertising/seminars
- Track/manage Partner requirements and commitments (training, demo gear, promotions, POS, rebates, co-op, etc.)
- Opportunity registration
- Lead, opportunity and registration tracking by Partner
- Manage content updates on the partner portal
- Communicate latest info, marketing content to Partners
- Manage the feedback loop process, measuring both success of a given channel, but also customer satisfaction for those who use them
- Enforcing MAP and MSP (min advertised price and min selling price)
- Manage the channel messaging about Redline, and the combined value of each partnership
- Bachelor's Degree or college certificate in business or marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be self-motivated and take initiative
- Time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Team player willing to pitch in and help whenever needed
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced user of social platforms
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Channel Administrator" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.